ARCADY’S develops, selects and distributes exceptional French gastronomic products. Backed by its 14 years of market presence and the support of its 1350 customers, ARCADY’S collaborates with specialist resellers of luxury grocery products, renowned hotels and restaurants, Duty Free, inflight and delivers daily to its network of restaurants in branches and franchises throughout France and abroad.
Our vocation : to offer the best gourmet products
Founded 20 years ago, the name ARCADY’S is a nod to Mister Arcady Fixon, one of those who pioneered establishment of caviar in France in the 1920s.
- 2005: establishment of CCK Diffusion, producer and distributor of gourmet products
- 2009: creation of the Angelina range of grocery products
- 2011: CCK Diffusion becomes ARCADY’S – same business but new brand identity
- 2013: creation of Artisan de la Truffe brand
- 2013: Artisan de la Truffe tasting counter opens in la Grande Epicerie de Paris
Coordinates a network of 900 reseller clients (retail, duty free, in-flight, wholesalers, hotels, restaurants, etc.)
Operates chain restaurants and manages a network of franchise partners in France and further afield.
Provides guidance to companies/brands on structuring business operations and/or developing a franchise network in France and other countries.